miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

PRACTICE 3 (For Third Year students)


PRIMER BIMESTRE
Lección 3

1. Identify the Body Parts

(Haz clic sobre el dibujo)


2. Practice more about Health Problems

Haz click en este enlace para descargar el audio:
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/11%2011.wma?w=AABVBvBouH5mv2k439KAhsUd2s5mq6NNBcGpZ_pyNa_OqA

3. Practice this dialog

What's wrong with Jon?

Chloe  : Hello?

Jon      : Hi, Chloe. It’s Jon.

Chloe  : Jon! Where are you? It’s 7:30.

              The movie starts in twenty minutes.

Jon      : Sorry to call you so late, but I can’t meet you tonight.

Chloe  : Really?

Jon      : Yeah, I don’t feel well.

Chloe  : What’s wrong?

Jon      : I have a headache, and I’m really tired.

Chloe  : Oh, sorry to hear that. Well, get some rest, and  I’ll call you in the morning.

Jon      : Ok. Talk to you then