martes, 23 de abril de 2013

Lesson Four (Fith Year)

LESSON FOUR: I went to a party
FIFTH YEAR


1. MY PRESENT AND MY PAST

                    MY PRESENT                                    MY PAST
I'm in fith year now.                                          I was in fourth year last year
My friends are in fith year, too.                      They were in fourth year.
I live in Pisco now.                                           I lived in Lima last year.
My father works for Funsur.                            He worked for Cementos Lima.
I have two brothers now.                                 I had one brother now.
I go to school on foot.                                      I went to to school by bus.

2. GRAMMAR

       a) Past Simple TO BE 

Click en la imagen para practicar

     b) Simple Past

  • REGULAR VERBS (ED)
Click en la imagen para practicar

  • IRREGULAR VERBS
Click en la imagen para practicar